Re: [Oletrucks] My Trucks

To: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks oletrucks
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] My Trucks
From: Carl & Becky Ham <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:35:47 -0600
My '56 has fiberglass front fenders so grounding was a must.  But, I also
added extra ground wires at the cab and rear to assure all lights (cab dome
light and taillights) all worked well when I rewired my truck.  Some might
consider it overkill, but in my opinion there's nothing worse than
chasing-down an electrical problem after the truck is wired.

Just my 2 cents

Carl Ham

'56 Chevy Stepside

Sparland, IL