Re: [Oletrucks] dextron vs mercon

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] dextron vs mercon
From: Robert Fischer <r.fischerjr@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:52:00 -0700
I've heard similar and varied accounts of auto trans cross pollination
via differing types/brands of fluid. I had no idea there were so many
different types out there on the shelves until a quick search turned up
the info  @< http://www.aa1car.com/library/atf.htm >

--
"Nothin lasts forever cept ol Fords and natural stone"  Willie Nelson

r.fischerjr@att.net                          http://bobsplayce.net

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47