Re: [Oletrucks] dexron vs mercon

To: "Green, Steven D" <sgreen@ku.edu>, oletrucks-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] dexron vs mercon
From: jjstultz@msn.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:56:34 +0000
Oh!!  the "T" is silent.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Green, Steven D" <sgreen@ku.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:57:51
To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

Gentlemen:  With all due respect, I hate to sound like an old English
teacher, which I'm not, and when you see my .edu e-mail you'll probably
mutter something under your breath, but there's no "T" in DEXRON.
DEXTRON is easier to say but it aint right.

Thanks in advance for not banning me from the list.

Steve
1953 3100
Hick from Kansas