Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] MIG Welder Opinion

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] MIG Welder Opinion
From: "Kent S. Butler" <kent_butler@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
________________________________
From: Kent S. Butler
<kent_butler@sbcglobal.net>
To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com;
old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com;
oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent:
Tue, August 17, 2010 9:21:43 PM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] MIG Welder Opinion
Fellow ole truckers:

Looking for a little guidance.B  I want to begin to
learn how to weld so I need
to get a basic MIG welder.B  Attached isB a link
from Northern Tool (part #B 164611

in case the link doesn't work).B  Please
let me have your thoughts on it.B  Would
like to keep the budget around
$350.B  Just need something basic (as I have no
welding experience)B to start
out with and if I get into it then I can step up to

a better nameB like
Millermatic or something.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200332691_200332691?cm_sp=Upse
lls-_-Top%20Sellers-_-Product%20Page

Thanks in advance and look
forward to hearing opinions.
Kent S Butler
'56 Chev 3100
Houston, TX

__._,_.___
Reply to
sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
Messages in
this topic (1)

Recent Activity:        * New Members 1
Visit Your Group
Ole
Chevy and GMC trucks rule!

To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no
body, just the email), to:B
old-chevy-truck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions!
Explore new
interests.

Get great advice
about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.