Re: [Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

To: "'Victor'" <victrlopez@aol.com>, "'yahoo group'"
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??
From: "Charles Culver" <smokey@railops.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:22:57 -0500
Victor, here is a list of vendors.  I have never had a problem with any of
them, and it seems that their prices are pretty consistent.

http://www.roadsters.com/trucks/#cp

I love the 235 in my 50 model.  Had it rebuilt 12 years ago, and it  has been
a great engine.  I did change the rear end gear ratio so I can drive on the
freeway, and added Vintage Air.  Good luck!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 5-window Jitterbug
1958 Apache the Chick Truck