Re: [Oletrucks] Deerslayer Update - Project Nailhead

To: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Deerslayer Update - Project Nailhead
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:33:43 -0600
On Jan 16, 2012, at 12:13 PM, Gale Gorman wrote:

On Jan 16, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Larry R. Kephart wrote:

This is a Deerslayer episode called Project Nailhead. It is a short
placekeeper log entry and introduces a new section where I will keep track
of a '54 Buick 322 engine that I intend to rebuild.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2011/dswip20.htm

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
1993 Chrysler Concorde (BettyLou)
Boca Raton, Florida

-----------snip----------
I must have "snipped" too much.

My original message was that I like the old Buick motor for the same reason,
narrow. But it would be interesting to measure one with stock exhaust manifolds
and compare it to a GM 350.

Gale Gorman
Houston

Oletrucks@autox.team.net