Re: [Oletrucks] 55-1st Door Weather Stripping

To: James Hays <thomasind@nventure.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 55-1st Door Weather Stripping
From: GALE GORMAN <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:49:53 -0500
Cc: oletrucks@autox.team.net
I'm not that far along with my '54. I tried misfit rubber that came with the
truck and couldn't make it work. When I'm ready I'll but Steele in the hope
that more expensive equates to better fit.

I fabricated a rotisserie to handle the cab and by the end of tomorrow I
should have the two mated up. Today I got the doors off, glass out, tank out,
and seat out.

Looks like the springs have to be popped off the upper door hinges to get them
out?

Gale Gorman
Houston