Re: [Oletrucks] FW: 55-1st Door Weather Stripping - CORRECT SENDING

To: James Hays <thomasind@nventure.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] FW: 55-1st Door Weather Stripping - CORRECT SENDING
From: GALE GORMAN <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:58:21 -0500
Cc: oletrucks@autox.team.net
On Jun 10, 2013, at 7:44 PM, James Hays <thomasind@nventure.com> wrote:

Getting close  still in primer  checking door / cab opening  some gaposes
where stock weather stripping will not seal that good (rains a lot in
Washington State )
<<

I'm painting my '54 all apart. I even cut the welds at the bed side to
tailgate crossmember. I'll re-weld those two spots just before I spray color
on it. I did this before on a '55-1st back in 1970 and it came out great. It's
difficult to get a decent paint job where the bed overlaps the fender.

Gale Gorman

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive