RE: Wire brush wheels

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>,
Subject: RE: Wire brush wheels
From: Chris Meier <ChrisM@pptvision.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 17:33:00 PDT
A friend of mine was using a torch to cut something off his race
car. He was standing underneath it, wearing the typical apparel.
A small piece of hot metal dropped, bouncing off his gloved hand,
and somehow managed to fall into his ear.  It seared it's way
though the ear canal, nerves, etc, until finally stopping somewhere
(I forget) inside... Took him a long time to recover, and he only has
partial use of some things.  I won't go into specifics... but make sure
you wear as much protection as possible, especially when working
from below.