Shop Vac choices

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shop Vac choices
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 19:37:17 -0500 (EST)
Hiya. . .

I need a shop vac.

Any suggestions?

Of couse being a grunting male . . more power really appeals to me.
But I don't really care too much about capacity . . how often does one fill
up a 15 gallon containter?

Stability, ergonomics and gadgets seem like the important things.

I saw a hover with differnt  chambers for vet and dry.

I saw a 6hp Craftsman where the top comes off and becomes a blower.

It looked pretty stable . .but pretty cheap and clunky too.

I've seen big ass ones with variable speed and even retractable cords?

How about noise?

So . . calling for opinions and options and all that.

Thanks in advance