RE: HVLP

To: "'Bobbie Martin'" <bmartin@southeast.net>
Subject: RE: HVLP
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:57:51 -0800
My only HVLP usage tip, and this is secondhand info, is that it tends to
put the paint on faster than an old fashioned high pressure spray gun.
If you're used to high pressure guns, you may cause runs & sags the
first time you try HVLP.

keithka
dreaming of the day I get to worry about the bodywork on my dismantled
Elva