Re: Oxy-Acetylene kits

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oxy-Acetylene kits
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 97 12:52:43 pst
     I have an Harris gas welding set-up.  I had it repaired once when
it wasn't working right.  I was told that the parts were more difficult
to come by and it would take just a few more days longer than if I had a
Victor.  Otherwise I've used both units and found them eqivalent.  I'm told
that people on the east coast use Harris and West coast -Victor.

As I recall the Victor tips were more expensive.