Re: PVC air piping

To: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams), shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PVC air piping
From: Don Bowen <donb@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 05:51:36 -0700
>-> 2.  Residential water lines typically come in at around 100 PSI with
>-> +/- 50PSI surges, so containment of pressure isn't an issue.  What is

> My little Stewart-Warner oil pressure guage off the water main says
>54psi.  Seems quite steady.

Water pressure to the hose bib at the garage entrance is 82# and I am at
the bottom of the hill with the water tank 215' above.  Typical residential
water pressure before the regulator is 40-60#.  Ours is high because of the
hill and steady because of the water tank though a 3/4" meter limits water
flow.

Don Bowen                       Senior Software Engineer
Valley Center, CA               Virtual Integrators
donb@cts.com                    Don.bowen@integrators.com

http://www.users.cts.com/crash/d/donb
http://www.integrators.com/bowens