Re: PVC air piping

Subject: Re: PVC air piping
From: (Dave Williams)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 10:48:00 -0500
-> piping is unsafe, in that it is not resilient to surge pressures and
-> can shatter when it fails" are all the manufacturers of PVC pipe, who
-> should know

 Like the manufacturers of the jackstands I have that say not to use
them to support a car, or the ladder I'm not supposed to climb on, or
Q-Tips I'm not supposed to stick in my ear.  Sops to American liability
litigation that render any really important warnings meaningless in the
  can you help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==