Re: Atlas lathes and Shopsmiths

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@ecentral.com>
Subject: Re: Atlas lathes and Shopsmiths
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:58:27 -0600
In 1992, I was able to get catalogs and price lists for m Atlas 6"
from:

Clausing Idustrial Inc
Clausing Service Center
Bx 877
Goshen, Indiana 46526
219 533 0371 fax 219 533 0403

A "search" might turn up some fresher information . . .

Don't have an extra 3 jaw chuck, 1" by 10 threads per inch do you?
:-)
Tony
(f all else fails, I'll copy my book for you)