New shop

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New shop
From: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:36:32 -0500
GREAT NEWS!  I'm going to build a new MG garage/shop at my new home in
Dallas!  So I need some advice.  (ALL advice taken in the spirit it is
offered.)  I'm going to build a 20 by 20 barn type shop.  It will have a
loft for storage and a 16 ft. garage type overhead door.  Specific
questions are:  (1)  What type and size electrical circuits do I need.
I DO plan to buy a 220-240 volt air compressor. (2) What size and height
should the windows be, so they are above the work bench and (3) what
height should the work bench be?

TIA,

Dwade