Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:46:23 -0400
Doing some research on a four post lift for my garage, it appears
that Garage Equipment Supply (as advertised in Hemmings) has the best
price on these lifts.  My initial impression of them, however, is less
than postive.  When I asked them for a spec sheet on their 4 post lift,
the faxed my an enlargement of that section of their ad from Hemmings.

Has anyone on the list done business with these people or, perhaps,
bought one of their lifts?

Other candidates currently are Stinger and Cytech.  Any comments on those?

Thanks

Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net