Re: Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts

To: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Subject: Re: Garage Equipment Supply Company/ Four post lifts
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:48:35 -0500
At 08:21 AM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I will keep you all posted.

I hope you do.

I would kill for a lift! And $2500 or so isn't all that terrible. Just
think of how much free beer you would get by having such a magnificent
"tool" available to all of your "new friends!"

[I know.... not what your average woman longs for, but... I suppose I'm the
only one around who has Better Homes and Gardens and the recipe books
sitting alongside my MG catalogs and manuals!]

Thanks!

Carol

...now running Windows '98, better known as "MacIntosh '87 "