Setting up shop

To: <ode@ihug.co.nz>, <tboicey@brit.ca>, <johnm@ims.com>
Subject: Setting up shop
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 98 12:03:10 -0800

-----------------------

The low cost imports seem very crude by comparison.
Trouble is, it is available commonly for about $180, I got mine
for $112.  I wonder how much markup there is in these things?

I bought a SNAP-On 1/2 inch impact tool at the local pawn shop.  The cost was
exceptionally cheap and though used the tool works just fine.  I somehow felt
that someone may have absconded with this tool  and picked up the money at the
pawn shop.  I felt ?guilty buying it.  The owner of the shop said that they do
not by stolen goods...Knowingly.

either way Look to pawn shops to carry some better quality used tools- but be
wary and know what you are looking for and their fair market price..