RE: Setting up shop

To: "'Peter J. Thomas'" <pjthomas@ntplx.net>
Subject: RE: Setting up shop
From: tw@mcc.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:53:53 -0500
Very long air hoses can be pretty cheap. I found 50' x 3/8 air hoses for
about $9.50 each at Tractor Supply. I spliced together 4 of them as an
extension hose so as to be able to reach my barn to use my impact wrench on
my tractor (I have a portable compressor but no electricity in the barn). It
worked fine.

Although the hose would reach easily, I'm not sure I'd want to take the
chance of an air tool spraying a bit of oil around the kitchen! :-)

Tw