RE: Setting up shop

To: "'Richard Welty'" <rwelty@krusty-motorsports.com>
Subject: RE: Setting up shop
From: tw@mcc.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:07:22 -0500
That's a good point - my son (age 9) has found out that he can run a 3/8 air
ratchet for a surprisingly long time off his 7 gallon portable air tank. I
bet a serious tank like you're talking about would actually be quite useful.
So are you still using it with nitrogen or did you refill with air or
something else?

Tw