Re: Compressors

To: Shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Compressors
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:38:44 -0700
>Why don't we just rename this list "compressors@autox.team.net" and be
>done with it?

  Because compressors ARE shop-talk !  Trust me I wish there had been this
kind of discussion BEFORE I bought my compressor.  Its a huge really noisy
SOB and yeah it works really well but I could have bought much better for
only a little more money.

        mike
p.s. for the interested, its one of those huge SEARs oiless compressors,
they rate it at 5 or 6hp (I forget which and it does not matter since its a
lie anyway) on a 60 gallon tank.  Puts out air like crazy as long as I and
my neighbors down the street have ear muffs on.