Re: Who makes what tools?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who makes what tools?
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 02:01:14 -0500
\
>the s-k "pro" screwdrivers are now facom ergotwist screwdrivers.  the

Now that you mention it, I have seen this.

>absorbed into the s-k line.   ultimate garage is a facom dealer as well as
>griots, and I've been told (by richard?) that's they've got a catalog,
>dunno if it's facom's, but I'll order something and find out.

I should be ordering some more of his "obsolescence" in the next few days
myself.

>didn't know this.  I'd like to find some usag tools, just to try them.
>who's beissbarth?

A tool company?  Don't know, just remember reading it somewhere....

Methinks the Williams = Snap-On = Kobalt is much like Matsushita = Technics
= Panasonic.  Same company, different products.

Cheers!