Re: Who makes what tools?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who makes what tools?
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:20:14 -0500
Yeah, it's listed as non-OGV.  Don't tell Steve, however, that I've gotten
OGV stuff that he thought was non-OGV.  Hit and miss but it has
happened.  They fit really well regardless that I think the non-OGV FACOM
wrenches are as good, if not better, than most other wrenches....

At 10:26 AM 12/2/99 ,  Scott Hall was inspired to say:

>I looked at his web site last night.  his 'obsolescense' stuff is all
>non-ogv stuff, as fas as I can tell.  did you get this, too?  I didn't
>know anybody even kept that stuff around anymore, seems like it's been ogv
>for almost 8-9 years...
>
>scott

Cheers!