FW: Omega Towbar wiring

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Omega Towbar wiring
From: "Steve Wilkes" <steve.wilkes@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:38:10 -0000
Hello everyone

I have question regarding wiring on an Omega. I have just fitted a towbar to
my 2.5CD Omega Estate, and have used the wiring from the plug located in the
boot (where the spare wheel goes). All is fine except that the only circuit
I am not getting a feed from is the bake lights.

Are there any mods I need to do to to get a this feed working on the car so
I can run it out to the trailer. I am nervous of taking a special feed from
the rear light cluster as I understand if its not done right, damage can
occur to bulb sensor system.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Steve Wilkes