Sign-o-the-times. Solution ?

To: sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Subject: Sign-o-the-times. Solution ?
From: Duncan120@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:14:21 EST
In a message dated 3/13/00 11:56:49 PM Central Standard Time,
sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu writes:

<< buying a bridgeport just to practice seems a little silly... >>

I still like the idea of going in with a few friends on the purchase.  Here's
what I plan to do is once I get my place finished (ha !). I'll have a 12 car
garage which will be a "museum," club house, boyz only (no, not like that!),
etc. place; and the 5 car, 2 story workshop-service area where I will work on
the unfinished projects (should be the other way around but let's not go
there now).
It would be nice to have regular "events" there where I would have the
equipment and everybody would chip in for a retired professional to come by
every Saturday and show/teach their skills. Throw in a BBQ during the summer
and what the Hell, a good time rears it's ugly head.
One week there will be an SU expert, another time a Jag cylinder head expert,
if a machinist ever was found I would adopt him ... but you guys get the
idea. The place will be in SW Michigan, near Three Oaks (1 hour from Downtown
Chicago).
See what is possible when you're not married.... Damn.

Ron