Re: Pressure Washer Attachment

To: "Steve Sutton" <stevepsd@ca.freei.net>, <darmstrong@ptbo.igs.net>,
Subject: Re: Pressure Washer Attachment
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:58:18 -0600
I think I know what your guys are talking about, but....

Is this an attachment for a high-pressure washer, that picks up  abrasive
and delivers it with the water?
Who sells them?   Can you point me to a website?

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden