gas line install

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: gas line install
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:06:02 -0600 (MDT)
I know you guys are the ones to ask.  I want to run a line about 45 feet
from my gas meter through a crawl space to the kitchen for a new gas
cooktop.  I've had two plumbers give estimates that seem really high.  I
assume it's because they don't like working in a crawlspace with lots of
ductwork and stuff in the way.

What I'm thinking is that I could run the line, but hire a plumber to
connect it to the meter outside the house, and have the inspector check it
out.  What do you think?  How much should it cost to hook it up?

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff

1960 MGA           "Baby"