Re: gas line install

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: gas line install
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:31:03 -0400 (EDT)
Why from the gas meter? If you have gas already then I would start at
someplace like the hotwater tank and go from there. All you need to find
is a place that you can disassemble. In other words a place that has a
coupling(like the hot water tank) or where a pipe ends like at the gas
dryer. Use 1/2" black pipe and it
should cost about $40 for the whole job.
...Art