Re: Bounce: Why isn't this going through? AT&T that's why.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bounce: Why isn't this going through? AT&T that's why.
From: Matt <mattmahony@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:57:26 -0800
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

>Yes, this does happen from time to time.  It also occurs with AOL folks
>on a frequent basis, another major ISP that encourages the use of HTML
>formatting in email for some reason.  Perhaps if the servers for these
>folks weren't overloaded pushing out mail messages that were 5 or 10 times
>larger than they need to be, they might be able to do proper DNS resolution!
>
>mjb.

Thanks to Mark, Randall, Roland, Eric et al for the TCP/IP lessons.  I
always knew I wasn't the only gearhead/Computer geek around.
Looks like it's ATT alright.  I've given up on their dial up help line
long ago.  If they weren't the only game in this town, I'd have dumped
em already.
Tahnks again
Matt