Auto Transport Trailers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Transport Trailers
From: Gil Fuqua <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:27:53 -0600
This list is always an amazing source of good information.  Now that I know
what the recommendations are for trailer tires, what are your thoughts about
type of trailer (bumper pull vs. gooseneck) and brands of car trailers to
recommend or avoid?

I am looking for a trailer that can carry a 20' long antique car that weighs
about 5,000 lbs. I have a heavy duty 3/4 ton truck that has bumper pull and
a gooseneck connection.

Gil Fuqua
Nashville, TN

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.