source for right angle (90 degree) fuel injector connectors?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: source for right angle (90 degree) fuel injector connectors?
From: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:42:11 -0800
Perhaps an odd request, but is there even such a thing?

I'm working on a motorcycle which is fuel injected.  It has one injector which
is mounted vertically, and whose electrical connector juts out at an angle.
This
connector is mashed against the airbox, and shows signs of abrasion.  I'd like
to replace the connector with something angled to provide more clearance; I
figure
this would beat having it fray and leaving me stranded somewhere.  The connector
is an AMP part, and looks similar/identical to the one on my Jeep.  I searched
their website (catalog.tycoelectronics.com), but couldn't even find the original
part, much less the angled connector.

Does anyone happen to know if such a beast exists, and where I might find one?
Even something off an existing vehicle that could be pirated would be great.

TIA,
Mike