Re: tractor ranting - best deleted!

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: tractor ranting - best deleted!
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:22:45 -0800
Randall Young wrote:

> Well, Tony has checked out, but just in case anyone else is interested in
> the truth ...

You could learn from Tony.  Perhaps not about tractors, since neither of you
appear to be listening to the other, but about letting go of proving who knows
more than the other.  Frankly, I don't care.  My guess is I'm not the only one
on
this list who feels that way.

Mark Miller
who learned more about tractors in ten minutes looking at a website a very
polite
Mike Sloane linked to than he did in all Tony and Randall's "he said he said"
railings on each other.