[Top] [All Lists]

Re: What kind of screw is this?

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <>,
Subject: Re: What kind of screw is this?
From: Steven Trovato <>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:31:41 -0500

There was just a thread in January about security fasteners and sources of 
bits for them.  I don't know if this is a security (tamper-resistant) 
fastener.  I've never seen it before either.  Anyway, look up the thread 
called "modified torx", you may find something interesting in there.


At 09:01 PM 3/5/03 -0500, Kai M. Radicke wrote:

> (20kb)
>Anyone know what this kind of fastener head is called?  I couldn't find any
>matches for the head style on McMaster's site... bigger question is where to
>purchase the sockets to remove this screw style?

///  unsubscribe/change address requests to  or try
///  Archives at

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>