RE: Tools

To: "AH102" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <MJSUKEY@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: Tools
From: "Paul Mele" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:47:41 -0500
Gas welder/ "Blue Wrench"....stuck nuts/ pipes/ rust; bent parts; bending
new parts; burning a hole in thick metal couldn't work on old cars without
it.
recently used the portable to cut the rebar in the concrete walls I drilled
for hose bibs.
portable also great at the junk yard to zip off a quarter panel.
neat $5 attachement allows use for sweatting copper pipes (just the
Acetylene) or other "propane" uses.

For welding, not up to the speed and beauty of MIG, but still worked well
for me for 20 yrs before I bought the MIG.

what tools do you use in your tinkering that you might not
necessarily need