Re: Canon scanner cartridge

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Canon scanner cartridge
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:51:08 -0400
I've only had one aftermarket cartridge work on my Lexmark. Then when I
bought a second from the same company, it gummed up the works, as have
all other cheapo replacements. I don't even buy on eBay anymore, because
the cartridges that are advertised as factory are really clever
knock-offs. I wait until mine go on sale at Staples or they give one of
their $10-off coupons.

I've never tried refilling.

Jon