Re: Fuel system replacement, tank to block, efi gm 350

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel system replacement, tank to block, efi gm 350
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:56:00 -0400
----- Original Message -----

> Also what should I use to replace the flex lines?
> The napa guy said he's made up hydraulic lines for a fuel system, is this
> safe?  I'm assuming he meant braided type lines, not rubber ones.
> Is there something else I should use?

If they are fuel safe lines should be OK.

I replaced some fuel lines in my MGA by peeling off the crimped cover to
salvage the fittings. I then used hose clamps to install new fuel hoses onto
the original fittings.

> I hate rust.

I moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://community.webshots.com/user/ghnl1961