RE: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:14:34 -0700
Thanks guys...

I'll try the moth balls (I'd heard of that) and maybe a bar or two of
Irish Spring - if one works, both should be better!  8-)

Anything cat related is definitely out - my wife is deathly allergic to
cats (they've put her in the hospital a few times in her life).

As for the Elan...
Well (hanging his head in shame), it's sitting in the garage, with the
dash partially disassembled, waiting for me to have the time to install
the new dash.  That, and I just got the new Elise (which is why the dirt
bikes are moved to the shed and I need to get the mice out. 8-)

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA
72 Lotus Elan Sprint
94 Miata R Package