Block Wall Damage

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Block Wall Damage
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:25:27 -0700
Hi,

A co-worker is complaining to me about his neighbor damaging their shared
fence (concrete block) by keeping it wet due to pet birds in their backyard.
I told him he'd have a hard time doing anything before the wall falls down
if they won't listen, but does anyone have recomendations for sealing
concrete block if they will? I suspect whatever folks use in their basements
might work, but here in Arizona we don't have too many of them....

Thanks,

John