gutters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: gutters
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:54:54 -0400
My wife was reading a copy of Yankee this evening and saw an advertisement for
a product called "rain handler system".
http://www.rainhandler.com/

She loved the idea of no more cleaning the gutters.  When I climb the ladder
and clean the gutters so the water drains, it seems like within 2 weeks they
are clogged up again.

Just wondering if anyone has used this product.  I did a search and found only
a couple of comments about it.  The only real comment that I found was they
were a little pricey, about $22 per 5' length.

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan