Framing nailers, HF or other

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Framing nailers, HF or other
From: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:51:37 -0400
Building a knee wall in my attic, and I don't want to go the hammer/nail
route in this heat.  HF sells a Central Pneumatic 10 GAUGE, 21 DEGREE ANGLE
FRAMING NAILER KIT for $100, and there's a new store 15 minutes from me that
just opened up (Norristown, PA).  Assuming they carry it in stock I'd like
to pick one up.  Any experiences with the framing nailers at HF?

For the same price I could get a Senco, Hitachi, etc. on Ebay that's
probably had a hard life.  Any recommendations?  Course I'd love to get one
of the cordless Paslode nailers, but they are bidding up to the $2-300
range...

Also, I have a planer I bought at HF last year that's had some light use, if
anyone is interested?

Thanks,
PJ