Re: Off topic - Rambler list or forum?

To: Shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Rambler list or forum?
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:01:03 -0400
bn1@pacbell.net wrote:

> Well, sort of on topic as all the work will be done in my shop ;-)
>
> My next door neighbor is buying a pristine '64 Rambler American.  Does
> anybody know of a newsgroup like our Majordomo for such a car?
If I had to vote for "least collectable car", it would be a Rambler
American. (I had one when it was brand new, and it was a piece of crap.
:-) But as they say: "there is a seat for every ass".

Anyway, try this: <http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~afleming/home.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Our elections are free, it's in the results where eventually we pay.
-Bill Stern, sports announcer (1907-1971)