Re: Off topic - Rambler list or forum?

To: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Rambler list or forum?
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 04:49:59 -0700
Mike Sloane wrote:

> bn1@pacbell.net wrote:
>
> > Well, sort of on topic as all the work will be done in my shop ;-)
> >
> > My next door neighbor is buying a pristine '64 Rambler American.  Does
> > anybody know of a newsgroup like our Majordomo for such a car?
> If I had to vote for "least collectable car", it would be a Rambler
> American. (I had one when it was brand new, and it was a piece of crap.
> :-) But as they say: "there is a seat for every ass".

Thanks everyone for all the answers.  The best one we found was through the AMX
Club.  If anyone is interested:    http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/index.cfm

Mike, my original post said my neighbor bought it, not me.  My ass fits just
fine in my one-owner '72 240Z daily driver and my fully restored two-owner '53
Austin-Healey 100.

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA