Re: Vinyl storage shed

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vinyl storage shed
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:50:08 -0500
I got a 6x8 one of these at Sam's for about $250.  I think it's a Rubbermaid
brand. I put it on a pad of concrete garden tiles. Nice thick hard black
rubber floor and the floors and roof mostly snap together and secured with a
few large screws.

The only problem you might think about is security.  I could cut through any
side of this thing with one swipe of my utility knife.  I'm in a secure area
so it's not a problem for me; I wouldn't want to have it if petty thieves or
punks were known in the area.

 - Lee