Re: CA Year of Mfg. license plates.

To: <bn1@pacbell.net>, "Healey" <Healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: CA Year of Mfg. license plates.
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:35:50 -0700
Just purchased a similar plate..........
have a little patience and buy it on eBay!
Paid $35 for a near perfect Washington plate for
1963.
California plates, even older ones, I suspect are
more common........although I may be wrong.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
(ex- Anaheim, Garden Grove and Yorba Linda, CA)