Shop Update

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shop Update
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:46:38 -0400
OK, so I've gotten my floor poured, insulation blown in and most of my
electrical done.

One quick question, I checked the archive and I can't find the answer one
way or the other.

The 2 part epoxy that Home Depot sells (Rustoleam brand).  It that any
good?  I've priced a bunch of other floor coatings and it adds up quick.

Anyone got the low down one whether this stuff is worth my time?  If not,
what is?

Another question, I'm hanging lights and I found 65 watt florescent
fixtures that are instant on.  I've put up 8 of them and it lights of
pretty good.  I was think of then hanging 8' florescent bulbs over the
work benches.  Does anyone know of a good, instant on light that I should
be using instead of 65 watt jobbies?

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.