Re: Cordless Phones

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cordless Phones
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:18:51 -0400
> What is the advantage of buying a base station that > takes more than one
handset, versus just buying
> several single wireless phones?

An intercom system that works across the "expandable base / handset system"
wheras, you cannot do that with individual phones all on the same line.
Also the handsets that work with expandable bases do not need to be
connected to a physical line, again wheras, individual phones would.

AT&T's E2562 base / handset expandable system gets my vote for the best
2-line cordless system out there.  I have had mine for about 5 months now
and have been thrilled with battery life, range of the handset, and the
claribility of the audio.  It beats the Panasonic system I had previously in
every single area.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke