Re: Compressor plumbing detail

To: doug@dougbraun.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compressor plumbing detail
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:00:50 EST

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

The flex hose from the compressor to the rigid plumbing:
I use 3/4" ID hydraulic hose. This stuff is rated to +2,000 PSI and is
available at your local agricultural supply center or NAPA store made to your
spec'ed length.

Ball style vs "globe" valves: I have not a clue of the difference.
What I use is a valve that uses a lever (vs the typical round handle) to
control the flow.

Bart
In a message dated 11/16/2005 12:06:47 PM Central Standard Time,