RE: Gas line installation

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas line installation
From: "Bob Kegel" <bobkegel@seanet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:27:33 -0800
My wife got a gas stove in the kitchen and I got a gas heater in the garage
during a remodel a few years ago. The gas company installed the line, at a
very reasonable price. From the meter they went up the outside of the garage
wall. They drilled through the wall and across the garage ceiling to the
wall it shares with the kitchen. The pipe goes down the garage wall to the
level of the stove. The installers put it several tees, giving me a choice
of locations of the heater. Everything was black iron pipe, secured with
galvanized clamps.