Re: [Shop-talk] PV system

To: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PV system
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:20:38 -0700
If you are sending power back onto the grid what happens with downed lines
and workmen?  I know with generators you have to have a transfer switch so
you don't put power back on the grid.  How is this handled or is it even an
issue?  Just wondering.  I don't think this would work in Seattle; to many
clouds and to many cedar trees right around my house.

-g